*Click on the links for great savings!
Now offering Nationwide Insurance for Pittsburgh Firefighters' FCU members. You can get a free quote by calling Pat Palmer Jr at (412) 968-0712 or Click Here!
Products & Services
Christmas Share Accounts
- The Credit Union Christmas Share Account is an easy way to save all year around in order to pay for those holiday gifts at year's end. The Christmas Share Account pays dividends too! Your Balance will be transferred into your checking account if you have one or mailed out October 1st.
Vacation Share Accounts
- The Vacation Share Account also pays a dividend. Start saving for your next year's vacation now. Your Balance will be transferred into your checking account if you have one or mailed out July 1st.
Credit Union Full Service Checking
- Share Draft (Checking Account)
- PITTSBURGH FIREFIGHTERS Federal Credit Union offers to members one of the best and most innovative checking account programs available
New Debit Cards from ELAN are Here!
- Balance Inquiries on your Checking & Savings Acct.
- Balance Transfers from Savings Accts.
- Even Shopping!
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at any MasterCard machine.
- You can use it anywhere Mastercard is accepted!
- It's a convenient way to access information or to withdraw money from your checking account after office hours or when you're away from home.
- 8 Free Transactions per Month
- $.75 per Additional Transactions
- Sur-Charge Free Withdrawals from any MoneyPass, CU$ machines
- You may deposit into your checking account any regular recurring check - Social Security, Retirement, Pension, Government, Payroll, etc. to save you time, energy and money.
- Routing Number - 2430-8435-9
IRA (Individual Retirement Account)
- An Individual Retirement Account (IRA) is a special savings plan authorized by the federal government to help you accumulate funds for your retirement.
- Any PITTSBURGH FIREFIGHTERS Federal Credit Union member who has earned income is able to open an IRA Account and contribute up to 100% of annual earned income up to a maximum of $5,000.00. A working spouse who is also a Credit Union member may establish an IRA up to $5,000.00, for a total contribution of $10,000.00. Unemployed spouses of Credit Union members may be included in a Spousal IRA which allows a total contribution of $10,000.00 annually. (TAX REFORM may affect the tax deductibitlity of your IRA contribution.)
- IRA Accounts are insured separately up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).
- The following IRA's are available to choose from:
- Traditional IRA Deductible
- Traditional IRA Non-Deductible
- ROTH IRA
- Converting Traditional IRA to ROTH IRA
Log onto http://www.ezcardinfo.com/ to make your Pgh Firefighter' FCU VISA payments, print visa statements or lookup transactions or Log into our Bill Pay site for ease of making multiple payments at one time.
No Annual Fee
- Low monthly payment at 3% of you new monthly balance, but not less than $20.00.
- Annual percentage rate of 12.15% (Subject to Change)
- 25 day grace period
- Free Travel Life Insurance - Up to $250,000 when you use your card to purchase land, sea , or air travel tickets.
- VISA Rewards Program
- Pay off your existing charge cards, switch to Visa Gold Card, and save.
- Use your Visa Gold Card at more than ten million locations worldwide.
- Annual percentage rate of 10.15% (Subject to Change)
- Eliminate interest charges on purchases when you pay the balance in full within the 25 day grace period.
- Free Travel Life Insurance - Up to $500,000 when you use your card to purchase land, sea, or air travel tickets.
- Auto rental insurance (collision/loss damage waiver) that saves cardholders up to $14 a day when they rent a card with a Visa Gold card and decline the coverage offered by the rental card company.
- Double warranties on the original manufacturer's U.S. repair warranty for up to one year on warranties of three years or less.
- Emergency card and cash replacement within 24 hours domestically and one business day internationally.
- VISA Rewards Program
Lost or Stolen Cards
- If your credit union VISA / DEBIT MasterCard is lost or stolen, you should notify the credit union IMMEDIATELY. In the case of a stolen card, notify the police department as well.
- For DEBIT/Mastercards On weekends,holidays or after Credit Union hours, call: (800) 523-4175
- For VISA On weekends, holidays or after Credit Union hours, call: (614) 248-4239 1-800-433-0505
- Your VISA Cardholders Menu Includes:
- Touchtone prompt to access Cardinal options menu.
- Keying their account number correctly.
- Keying their 5 digit zip code for security.
- Entering one of the following options:
- Balance Information - credit limit, current balance, available amount, purchases and cash advances outstanding total.
- Payment Information - last payment, payment due, payment due date (mm/dd/yy), payment address.
- Finance Charge Information - Previous year's finance charges.
- Directory Options:
- 0 - to reach a customer service representative.
- 7 - to return to the main menu.
- 8 - to repeat last message.
- 9 - to end your call.
Mail Deposits / Payments / Withdrawls
- Members can mail deposits and/or payments to the Credit Union specifying the account and/or loan to which the money is to be credited. Withdrawals from accounts can be done by phone or mail.
- Overnight deposits can be conveniently put into the overnight deposit slot on the Wabash Street side of the building. A deposit receipt will be mailed for your records per your request.
New and Used Car Cost Guide
- There are several ways for you to get information on the car cost guides:
- Money can be wired from the Credit Union to the financial institution of your choice to conveniently obtain funds anywhere in the United States for a $25.00 fee. Wires are being completed via First National Bank, wire requests received after 2:00 p.m. may not be posted until the next business day. (Mon-Fri. excluding holidays) Please note when wiring funds into the Credit Union that the routing number has changed and you must call the Credit Union first for instructions, after you have placed the wire, call the Credit Union to verify the funds where received.